Monday, May 12, 2008

Keep Your Pants On, Shirts Are Comin'.

They're on their way to you this very afternoon. You should receive them tomorrow. Not just shirts! As an added bonus, there's an exciting little extra for everyone in each delightful box. Like when the cereal comes with a prize but this time you don't have to fight over it! I'm sorry, though, it doesn't glow in the dark. Here's a somewhat fuzzy, dark photo I took of a shirt with my phone this morning when I should have been working:


8 comments:

Shelley said...

A special prize just for me?!?! Please let it be a gallon of gas!

Shelley said...

I just want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Lisa for all of her hard work on this from the Birmingham office. THANK YOU!!

doughty said...

awesome..thanks for all your hard work, Lisa!...and of course all of your entertaining stories thought up by your sick, demented mind! (but it takes one to appreciate one, right?) ha ha...I mean, what are we here in BTR? "CHOPPED LIVER"?! (no pun intended!!!) I choose to believe "the GUTS and the glory". Ahhh..that's better.

As always, YOU ROCK!

Thanks again.....oh, and, does the prize light up and spin and make irritating noises...especially when the batteries are running out and you CAN'T cut it off?! kidding

doughty said...

PS...pants schmantz...who needs them anyway?!

LMP said...

I'm afraid it's not gas, Shelley. We tried, but all we have for shipping is cardboard boxes and you can imagine the trouble we had with packaging.

Doughty, if the prize does any of those things you describe, I advise you to calmly step away from it and call the authorities.

doughty said...

...no worries...the FBI is in our building!!! ;)

doughty said...

...oh, and as far as Shelley's gas....you just had to send a pound of dried red beans and I'm sure she could take it from there!! ha ha

Shelley said...

wait for it, wait for it......here comes the blonde moment...."how am I going to make gas from beans?!?". it took me a few minutes, thanks for the laugh though!